In this returns policy, the expressions "we", "us" and "our" are a reference to Michael Hill Jeweller (Canada) Ltd BN#854063138.
- You may return new and unworn items sold and fulfilled online by Michael Hill or instore within 30 days of delivery for a full refund excluding:
- items that have been personalised with engraving
- Any item resized after purchase
- Contact our Customer Care team on 1855 354 4455 or [email protected] to initiate a return. You’ll need to provide your order number, contact details and reason for return.
- Items should be returned in their original product packaging with the original product tags attached and with all paperwork (such as diamond certificates or watch instruction booklets). Include a copy of your shipping confirmation email or order confirmation email in the package.
- All shipping return charges must be pre-paid. We cannot accept C.O.D deliveries. We require that returned items are insured during delivery (such as Australia Post 'Extra Cover') to safeguard against loss.
All returns are subject to inspection by our Quality Assurance team before a refund is processed.
We refund you the same way that you initially paid for your order excluding any delivery charges within 15 business days of receiving your returned item. Michael Hill will pay for any return shipping costs if the return is the result of our error or the item is damaged or defective.
Items purchased from Michael Hill online can be returned at a Michael Hill store. Please ensure that you take a printed copy of your online tax invoice/ order fulfilment email to store to confirm your purchase details.
Items purchased from a Michael Hill store may only be returned to a Michael Hill store location in the country of purchase.
Change of Mind Policy
If for any reason you change your mind on your jewellery or watch purchase (except earrings, engraved products or special or custom orders), we will gladly refund the total price within 30 days of purchase, provided that the item/s are in As New Condition and are accompanied by proof of purchase and original packaging and with all paperwork (such as diamond certificates or watch instruction booklets). 'As New Condition' means that the item must not have been worn; the item must be in pristine condition with no damage, scratches, or signs of wear. Determination of an item matching the definition of 'As New Condition' is at the sole discretion of Michael Hill.
Please note that:
- items purchased from a Michael Hill store may only be returned to or refunded at a Michael Hill store located in the country of purchase.
- our stores carry a small amount of cash change. Refunds of cash payments will be made by cheque, direct credit or to a debit card in the name of the Customer;
- refunds will only be made to the debit/credit card or finance account used for the original purchase, so please be aware of this if you intend to return an item given to you as a gift.
- For online returns via post, please contact our Customer Care team on 1855 354 4455 or [email protected] with your order number
Our Change of Mind Policy is in addition to, and in no way limits, your legal entitlement and existing rights under Australian Consumer Law.
Should you wish to contact us with any queries in relation to our Change of Mind policy, we can be contacted at:
5800 Ambler Drive, Suite 200, Mississauga ON L4W 4J4
Phone 1855 354 445 or [email protected]