We want to inspire and delight you with your jewellery purchase. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, subject to meeting the requirements of our refund policy.
In this returns policy, the expressions "we", "us" and "our" are a reference to Michael Hill Jeweller (Canada) Ltd BN#854063138.
- You may return new items sold and fulfilled online by Michael Hill within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
- Contact our Customer Care team on 1855 354 4455 or firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return. You’ll need to provide your order number, contact details and reason for return.
- Items should be returned in their original product packaging with the original product tags attached and with all paperwork (such as diamond certificates or watch instruction booklets). Include a copy of your shipping confirmation email or order confirmation email in the package.
- All shipping return charges must be pre-paid. We cannot accept C.O.D deliveries. We require that returned items are insured during delivery (such as Australia Post 'Extra Cover') to safeguard against loss.
All returns are subject to inspection by our Quality Assurance team before a refund is processed.
We refund you the same way that you initially paid for your order excluding any delivery charges within 15 business days of receiving your returned item. Michael Hill will pay for any return shipping costs if the return is the result of our error or the item is damaged or defective.
Items purchased from Michael Hill online can be returned at a Michael Hill store. Please ensure that you take a printed copy of your online tax invoice/ order fulfilment email to store to confirm your purchase details.
Items purchased from a Michael Hill store may only be returned to a Michael Hill store location in the country of purchase.
30 Day Change of Mind
Goods are eligible for the 30 Day Change of Mind policy provided that they are in as new condition and are accompanied by proof of purchase and original packaging.
Definition of 'As New Condition': The item must not have been worn; the item must be in pristine condition with no damage, scratches, or signs of wear. Determination of an item matching the definition of "As New Condition" is at the sole discretion of Michael Hill.
Special orders and pieces of jewellery hand-made to customer specification are not eligible for the 30 Day Change of Mind Policy
This returns policy is governed by the laws in force in Ontario, Canada. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
- By using this web site you are agreeing to the terms of this returns policy.
- We reserve the right to modify our returns policy as our business needs require.
- We will post such changes on our web site, after which, your continued use of the web site shall be deemed to be your agreement to the modified terms.